Job announcement - Similar jobs
Job seekers can navigate to other jobs in the same series or related occupations
- The links in this section MUST be either bold or 19px in order to meet contrast requirements given that the link color is blue and the background is blue.
- This is a new section (as of release 6.6) and a revision to that section that adds mission critical occupations.
Job family (Series)
- Displays each series associated with the job.
- The series will have a blue dot prefix (triggered by the class
.is-mco) when it is a series defined as mission critical. The list of mission critical series matches the series displayed on the landing page.
- Displays up to 6 SOC occupations that match the job and the count of total jobs, including this one, that search returns for that occupation.
- Highlights mission critical occupations using either the Mission critical code or a fall-back URL as defined below.
- If there are 1 or more jobs tagged using the Mission critical code then the link points to search results with that filter applied. A pill is added to represent that tag using the value of the tag name.
If there are 0 jobs tagged using the Mission critical code then each tag has a "fallback" URL as follows:
- Cybersecurity: https://www.cybercareers.gov/
- Data Science: https://www.usajobs.gov/careerfields/data-science/
- Economist: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search/ExploreOpportunities/?Series=0110
- Grants Management: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search?j=1109
- Privacy: https://www.fpc.gov/
- Program/Project Management: https://www.usajobs.gov/Search?j=0340
- STEM: No fallback - do not show the link
Job that are in high demand... (Key)
- The key for series should only appear when there is a series in the job family list that is defined as mission critical.
When to use
- Appears between the "Duties" and "Requirements" sections of the job announcement.