Job announcement summary
Summary of the Job Opportunity Announcement (JOA)
Text wrap demonstration
- [Job Title that might be quite long and wrap onto a second line]
- [Agency name that can be up to one hundred characters. Agency name that can be one hundred characters.]
- Closes 10/15/2015
- The job title opens the JOA in a new tab.
- The "Who may apply" link opens the JOA in a new tab and anchors to the Who May Apply section within the JOA.
- The level one agency should be the agency listed.
- The date should be in the format MM/DD/YYYY.
When to use
- After a user has selected a job listing the JOA Summary should be present as they learn more or apply for the job.