How to add a member to a community
If you’re a sitewide or community administrator, you can add members to a community.
- Sign in to Open Opportunities.
- Click Administration and you’ll go to your dashboard.
- Click the Community tab.
- Select the community that you want to add a member.
- Click Manage Users.
- Click Add members.
- Search for the user you want to add—you can start typing the name in the drop down or scroll until you see the name. If you don’t see the name, it means they don’t have an account yet.
- Select the user and click Add member.
The user will receive an email that they are now a member of the community.