How to add a discussion board to your community
You must be an administrator to add a discussion board to your community. You also need to set up your community profile page before you can add a discussion board.
- Sign into Open Opportunities.
- Go to your administration dashboard.
- Select the Community tab and click Settings.
- Make sure the community profile page is set up. You can only add a discussion board if the community has a profile page.
- Go to the Community discussion board section.
- Toggle on the Display community discussion board option and fill out the required information.
- Click Save changes.
Your Community discussion board is now live, and is available on your community profile page.