February 7, 2020
- Updated email notifications for opportunity approval to only go to sitewide approvers,to decrease the number of emails going to administrators.
- Removed the yellow New Way to Sign In banner.
- Changed the button label “Edit at USAJOBS.gov”, in user profile, to read “Edit at USAJOBS”.
- Removed the display of user roles on profiles for non-administrator roles to meet security standards.
- Added field size and character limit indicator on the Create Opportunity page to help guide users when creating an opportunity.
- Added an Add/Remove functionality, so administrators can add and remove a Community Manager badge from a users’ profile.
- Updated the Administrator Dashboard to link users’ names to their profile—now administrators can click a user’s name to go to their profile.
- Removed the Open Source link in site footer.
- Updated the Opportunity cards to ignore manually entered HTML to keep a consistent look and feel.
- Revised the Open Opps favicon.
- Changed the Create Opportunity field label “Headline” to “Title”.
- Fixed a bug in email subject line so apostrophes don’t convert to special characters.
Department of State Internship Program changes
- Updated the user profile to allow multiple bureaus/offices/posts—now Bureau Internship Coordinators (BIC) can be coordinators for multiple bureaus.
- Added functionality so Bureau Internship Coordinators can approve internships for all of their assigned bureaus.
- Added a Withdraw feature so students can withdraw their application after the cycle closes.
- Changed the Create Internship Opportunity field label “Headline” to “Title”.
- Added field size and character limit indicator on the Edit Internship Opportunity page to help guide users when editing internship information.
- Fixed the layout of the USAJOBS logo in the internship emails.