January 11, 2019
- Added the ability to create and manage communities—a community is a group of users who share a common goal or interest.
- Opportunity creators can post opportunities to a specific community.
- Added a community administrator role - community administrators will get an email when there are opportunities ready for them to review and approve.
- Community administrators can add members to a community—members will get an email when they’re added to a community.
- Added a step to the Create an opportunity process to select a target audience — you can post an opportunity to a specific audience (community, agency, all Federal Employees, etc.)
- Imported data from USAJOBS to standardize our information.
- Made some back-end changes to support future search improvements.
- Navigation disappearing on some pages.
- An incorrect link in the “draft opportunity created” email.