July 15, 2019
Made major enhancements to the People search including:
- Improved People search performance and relevance.
- Added the ability to search for people by skills (using the skills saved in their profile).
- Added keyword search to search people by name, job title, skill, career field and agency.
- Added autocomplete to the location search.
- Added a new user interface with improved visibility of key profile information.
- Added pagination to search results making it easier to sort through results.
- Updated the user interface to be consistent with USAJOBS.
- Improved navigation for system, agency and community administrators.
- Updated the profile to include the Open Opportunities email address if no official federal government email address has been provided.
- Added a feature to change the community for an opportunity/internship.
- Added new application status help content for applicants and interns.
- Added new internship status help content for administrators and opportunity creators.
- A casing issue in emails that affected signing into the site.
- A profile issue where skills were not saving to the profile.