July 23, 2021
- Updated line spacing and padding to improve the layout of text in posts.
- Improved the breadcrumbs on discussion board pages.
- Added the ability to send an email notification when an administrator deletes a post.
- Updated the navigation buttons in the Create an opportunity process.
- Added a success banner that will display when a user makes changes to the community settings page.
- Updated the label Official government email address to Federal government email address.
- Lowercased “Federal Government” to “federal government” throughout the site.
- Changed Series title to Occupational series on the Opportunity Search page.
- Added Select date and Last updated date to opportunity .csv.
- Updated administrator’s permissions so they can see all fields on the profile page regardless of a user’s privacy settings.
- Indented the checkboxes on Privacy settings and added a description.
- Added alt text to the ambassador badge.
- Moved the title field within the Create an opportunity process from step 2 to step 1.
- Removed the ability for line/program office managers to click on .csv files.
- Fixed a CSS display issue with select2 when using search.
- Updated the discussion board header to Discussion board latest posts.