June 29, 2018
- Updated the account registration process to only allow a federal email address.
- Added total number of opportunities to the top of the search results page.
- Updated the search results page to only display 10 opportunities per page.
- Incorporated keyword search features.
- Separated and relabeled skills and interests on the profile page.
- Added a new email to let opportunity creators know when someone has applied to their opportunity.
- Enhanced administrative functions.
- Enhanced the site navigation.
- Added a character limit of 35 for any new skills entered on an opportunity.
- Added a help feature to the ‘create an opportunity’ process to explain the ‘continuing accepting applicants’ toggle.
- Various mobile and desktop display issues.
- Error handing on the Create account and Create opportunity pages.
- Issues with photo upload page refresh on the Profile page.
- An issue with deleting comments from opportunities for some users.
- The location table—it no longer allows duplicate locations to be added and displayed.
- The profile link for an applicant or participant—it’s now clickable by the opportunity creator.
- The “duplicate opportunity” feature—it now copies all fields on the opportunity over.