May 15, 2020
- Added new functionality to select or not select an applicant, including
- A green success banner after an opportunity creator clicks Select or Don’t-select for an applicant.
- An applicant status box to indicate if an applicant has been marked as Selected or Not-selected.
- A Change selection button so opportunity creators can change the status of an applicant (i.e. Change from Selected to Not Selected)
- Revised the Opportunity search results to display 20 opportunity cards per page on desktop and on mobile.
- Added number from “How many people do you need?” field in .csv so administrator users can view metrics.
- Removed the word “topic” from the hint text in the opportunity keyword search box.
- Updated the No search results page text to better explain how to get the results they are looking for.
- Added functionality so using the Enter key will submit entries in the search and comment fields.
- Changed “5+” to “6+” on the Create an opportunity page to avoid confusion for users.
- Removed “Draft”, “Submitted”, “Not Open” and “Cancelled” filters from opportunity search for administrators, because it’s redundant.
- Added keyword autocomplete on all search pages to improve usability.
- Added Sitewide Approver to the Sort by dropdown on the Manage Users page.
- Revised the layout of the Manage Users page to reduce the need to scroll.
- Added the agency name to the opportunity card displayed in search results and to the opportunity overview page.
- Updated the text in the Disable community warning modal.
- Updated the text in the Inactive community warning banner.
- Added mailto links to user emails in the administrator dashboard.
- Added functionality so opportunity creators can email multiple applicants.
- Updated detail length options on the Create opportunity page.
- Fixed display of opportunities on a community page—this helps a signed-in user, who is part of a sub-agency, to see all opportunities they can apply for.
- Fixed 508 compliance issues.
- Fixed issue where metrics in Administrator view were incorrect.