May 29, 2020
- Updated the applicant view page so that only opportunity creators can see not-selected applicants.
- Added a Sitewide Admin and Sitewide Approver filter on the manage user page.
- Updated the manage users page so that students cannot be given administration privileges.
- Updated the Comments section to:
- Nest the Replies under the original post.
- Allow users to edit and delete their own comments and replies.
- Display the two most recent comments and their replies. The rest are hidden behind a View previous comments link.
- Display the two most recent replies. The rest are hidden behind a link.
- Add a Refresh button at the bottom of the comments section so comments can be refreshed without reloading the page
- Add an email notification for comments—users are directed to the corresponding comment when clicking on the link in the email.
- Added a Sort by dropdown menu on the search results page.
- Enhanced the ability to filter opportunities by location.
- Added ability to search for opportunities by a department.
- Added the Allow virtual participation check box to opportunity creation and this is carried over if an opportunity is duplicated.
- Updated the display of the opportunity overview and preview views to include In Person and Virtual if those are selected during the opportunity creation.
- Updated the search results to include opportunities with Allow virtual participation when the Virtual filter is applied.
- Added an alert so that admins know when they are making changes to someone else’s opportunity.
- Fixed issue where user is unable to create a new community.
- Fixed issue where clicking on a skill in search takes you to the Oops page.