October 29, 2021
- Added a section on the What’s new dashboards tab to display sitewide events.
- Created a new page to display all sitewide events.
- Added ability to display an event on the following pages:
- Landing page
- What’s new tab
- Search page
- Added ability for administators to create a new event.
- Added ability for administrators to edit an active event.
- Created several warning modals that display when:
- A user navigates away from event creation page without saving their changes.
- A user deletes an active event.
- Created several success banners that display after a user:
- Creates a new event.
- Edits an active event.
- Deletes an event.
- Updated the user profile to include sitewide email settings, so users can manage the emails they receive.
- Added email notifications for new events.
- Created the ability to share events.
- Added ability to display time and an event title link.
- Updated the event email sent to community members to include community name and event time.
- Added ability to display time zones for start and end times (if provided).
- Increased the font size for the event date in the expanded view.
- Upgraded the site from USWDS 2.9.0 to USWDS 2.12.1.
- Moved the Release notes above Latest achievements on What’s New tab.
- Resolved member count discrepancy on the community card on the Community search page.