September 03, 2021
Made changes to improve the authentication process for new and existing users of Open Opportunities:
- Updated the profile creation process and page for new users.
- Created a new profile page.
- Created a new page for ineligible users.
- Added validation for when a user switches their federal email address.
- Updated the page that displays after confirming federal email address.
- Updated some profile fields with prepopulated information coming from an active USAJOBS profile.
- Updated the profile page to show user status field.
Implemented a one-year expiration of federal email address confirmation for security purposes:
- Added a warning banner for when a federal email address will expire in 30 days.
- Updated the Confirm federal email address page to display after one-year expiration and after expiration period.
- Fixed the default setting for community question on Create an opportunity page.
- Fixed a validation issue on the detail question on Create an opportunity page.