August 21, 2020
- Added the ability to display user stories and testimonials on the site.
- Added ability for a user to save another user’s profile to a Saved People page.
- Updated metrics for sitewide admins to include the number of laterals.
- Updated the saved search feature to require unique name.
- Added ability to save an opportunity from the search results page.
- Added help content for saved searches.
- Updated the applicant section on an opportunity so it expands when Continue accepting applications is toggled on.
- Updated the location field on the Create opportunity page to use autocomplete.
- Increased the character limit in the community description field.
- Added markdown to the title and subtitle fields on the community administration page.
- Made several changes to support the NOAA community. Added the following:
- A Line Office and Program section to the Manage Community page.
- The ability to add, edit and delete an existing Line Office or Program.
- A Community LOM column to the Manage users section.
- A Line Office and Program section to the profile for NOAA community members.
- The Line Office and Program field to the user csv.
- Fixed issue so that the saved search message displays when an additional filter is added to a search.
- Fixed issue to include a community image in the email for a new opportunity.