March 9, 2018
We updated the site to use the USAJOBS design system. This includes updates to the color, typography, button style, layout and more.
- The ability to assign participants to an opportunity, while keeping the opportunity open.
- Labels to indicate where the opportunity is in the process–whether it’s assigning, in progress or completed.
- The ability to mark participants with ‘task completed’.
- An automatic notification to the opportunity creator when a new comment is added to an opportunity.
- An option to cancel an opportunity.
- An agency admin role.
- A way to clearly identify which applicants have been assigned to an opportunity.
- An easy way to mark the entire opportunity as complete.
- The image displays in IE and Edge.
- The email field for signing in—it’s no longer case sensitive.
- We’re now using a non-persistent cookie.
- Added an inactive session termination
- Limited the visibility of unauthenticated users.
- Fixed the password confirmation on password reset.