November 12, 2021
- Updated how events display—we will remove events on the Event page when the start date or end date (if provided) has passed.
- Changed Display column to Featured events.
- Removed the maximum number of sitewide events that a user can display.
- Added a banner telling users to edit their email settings to receive email notifications of new events.
- Changed the font color of the story title and author name to black.
- Changed capitalization for View All Stories and Read More to lower case.
- Added several warning modals to display when a user selects cancel while:
- Creating a new story page.
- Editing an event
- Creating a new community.
- Added a confirmation modal that displays when a user joins an open community.
- Added a success banner that displays when a user joins a community.
- Fixed the overlap of profile text and icon in mobile view.
- Updated the opportunity list to only show opportunities a user is selected for.
- Revised the text on success banner when a user changes their email setting.
- Completed code refactor.
- Added a unique ID to Find opportunities buttons on landing page.
- Fixed the Community dropdown when creating an opportunity for a specific community.
- Fixed closed communities displaying as open.
- Fixed the display of the organization title on opportunity preview and create pages.
- Deleted the verified government email address from the record table.
- Resolved 508 issues with admin events, search, and view events.
- Fixed the display of the Department of State admin dashboard for community admin.
- Updated to use the correct banner when deactivating a community.
- Reduced window size on search page.
- Stopped sending the message center notification for when a user earns a new badge after completing five tasks.
- Removed special characters when email is sent to message center.