October 16, 2020
Added the following updates to Community pages:
- A community profile summary to the left-hand side of the page.
- Related skills to the community profile page and individual community card.
- Series to community profile page.
- Join button so users can join a community.
- Leave community button so users can leave a community.
- Search function for Communities, including page count and total number of search results.
- Ability to specify an alternate URL when a user clicks View opportunity from a community profile page.
- Ability to add community profile page banners, which display at the top of the community profile page.
- A new field to the Manage community page that captures the URL for information about participant requirements.
- Removed Community manager label from members list on community profile page.
- Updated the help text in the community members search box.
Manage applicant flow
- Added a Display manage applicants toggle to the Manage Community page.
- Added the ability to add tasks to the Manage applicant view.
- Added a Manage applicant link under each applicant name. The link displays after the creator clicks Next step.
- Redesigned the right rail on an applicant’s application with the information from the Manage applicant view toggle.
- Added ability for creators to edit the Manage applicant view on an applicant’s application.
- Added a Task checklist to the right rail on the Manage applicant view.
- Added a Not complete modal that displays when a creator tries to complete an opportunity, but not all applicants have been marked as Task complete.
- Added a Tasks not complete modal that displays when a creator clicks Complete task for an applicant.
- Added a date range to the Opportunity CSV and Applicant CSV.
- Added a confirmation modal when a user clicks Withdraw application.
- Updated the “Official use” banner that displays at the top of the page.
- Updated user metrics on the Administration dashboard.
- Updated Details and Laterals to include a messaging after a user clicks Next step at the bottom of an opportunity page.
We fixed the following:
- An issue with the statement of interest during the application process.
- A page time-out issue caused by vanity URLs.
- The “Alternate view opportunity URL” field to prevent users from entering bad data.