How to add a participant to an opportunity
If you’re a sitewide or community administrator, you can add a participant to a one-time or recurring opportunity. You can add a participant as long as the opportunity is open, not open, or in progress. You can’t add a participant to a detail or lateral, because those opportunities require a resume and statement of interest to apply.
To add a participant:
- Sign into Open Opportunities.
- Click Administration—you’ll go to your dashboard.
- Click the Sitewide, Agency or Community tab. Depending on your role, you’ll only see tab options that you’re an administrator for. If you are a community manager, you will only see the Community tab.
- Click Manage Opportunties in the sub-navigation.
- Select the Open, Not open, or In progress status.
- Find the one-time or recurring opportunity you want to add a participant.
- Click the Add participant icon.
- Type the person’s name until you see it in the list—they must have an Open Opportunities account.
- Select the person’s name and click Add applicant.