Can my event be posted on USAJOBS social media?
Yes. USAJOBS uses social media platforms LinkedIn and Twitter to share information and engage with job seekers and other stakeholders.
If you would like to post your event on social media:
Make sure your event includes:
- Time (including time zone)
- Location (if in person)
- Meeting link (if virtual)—the meeting link must go to an event registration page or a virtual meeting invitation.
- Event description—describe what the participants can expect during the event and how participants can prepare for the event.
- Create an event in ATP and submit it for review.
- Email the USAJOBS Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to highlight your event on USAJOBS social media platforms.
We follow OPM social media guidelines and must submit all social media posts to the OPM Office of Communications for approval. Please submit your request at least 14 days before the event.